Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sweet, sweet day!


Today has been a day full of sweet surprises! This morning at church, my precious church family had a surprise graduation ceremony for me. I was so touched, that all I could do was cry! (I'm sure that someone has some pictures that will be shared.)
I thought I was going to a graudation party for Jon this afternoon. He thought he was going to a party for me. . .thus the picture! Kellye was explaining to us what was going on! Jon and I were both surprised!
Our friends and family "roasted" us for a little bit, and then we had a bbq meal. I must say, my "roasts" were much sweeter than Jon's! ;) Our cakes were so cute! " She may be slow. . . but she finished!"
I am so thankful for my family and friends that shared this special day with me! I love all of you!
I am blessed!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment