Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Three down. . .seventeen to go!

A couple of weeks ago I reached in my closet to grab an outfit that I hadn't worn in a while.  I got it on but it was tight!  What?!  Oh no. . .this can't be happening.  So, a lifestyle change is in full swing at our house.  Goodbye sweets and fried foods, hello HEALTHY!

I have given my students a little challenge - for every book they read, I will walk one mile!  They have totally taken me up on this and I believe I have already recorded 17 miles I will be walking.  I guess you could say they are helping me out! :)

Also, I've started Weight Watchers (this isn't the first time) and I'm having success.  I want to lose twenty pounds - three  down and seventeen to go!

Tonight's meal. . .

Santa Fe Salad with Chili-Lime Dressing


0 comments:

Post a Comment