Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

A New Kind of Day

Andy is officially too big for Easter Egg hunts and the Easter Bunny must have lost our address this year (I've been a tad too busy to shop for things like that) but we had a great day - a new kind of day.  Of course, just like every other Sunday, we went to church this morning.  We were able to watch the little ones hunt eggs just before we headed off to lunch with Mom and Dad.

                It was such a special treat to have this picture taken.  These two are precious! <3




It was such a beautiful day we decided to put the top down.  Uh. . .not such a great idea for my hair on Easter Sunday, but oh well! ;)  






This afternoon I worked as Andy and Chris rode bikes.  It was all good until I heard Chris say. . ."I think I'll build a JUMP!"  WHAT?  It wasn't too bad. . . at least until I knew he was going easy on purpose.  He said I might not want to watch when he does the big jumps.  Haha! 






It's a NEW KIND OF DAY for me and I couldn't be happier!



0 comments:

Post a Comment