Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Friendships that last a lifetime. . .

I know I say it all the time, but seriously, I am SO BLESSED!  

Life has thrown me more than one curve ball the past decade and these ladies have stood by me through every single thing.  When I needed to cry, one of them was always there!  When I needed to laugh, one (or more) of them would always be ready!  When I needed a little 'fussing' (yeah, that happened, too), one of them would step up and tell me to keep on putting one foot in front of the other and not give up.  These ladies are just as happy as I am that Chris has come into my life and tonight we celebrated a little . . .










YHWH has preformed a miracle in my life and these sweet friends are all a part of that because of their prayers and precious friendships.   I don't know what I would do without them - I love them with all of my heart!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment