Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Visits


I stopped by for a visit with Josh today. The weather was beautiful and who better to share it with than him?

My visits with him are special. I like to take an ice cream treat or cup of coffee with me (depending on the temperature outside). It's peaceful sitting with him up on the hill. More times than not, I spend my time praying. Praying that I can hold on till the end - just as he did.

There was no better example of living a good and decent life! He was determined to do the right thing and serve God to the best of his ability. I leaned on him for support and even guidance at times. When Andy's dad left us, he immediately stepped up to the plate to take care of me and my baby!

I'm blessed to have had such an amazing brother and friend.



Posted by Picasa

1 comments: