Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Registering for a baby. . .

Kellye called me yesterday and asked if I wanted to go with her to Babies R Us and register. I had already left the house, planning on running a few errands then heading to school to work for a couple of hours and walking. I wasn't really dressed to be out, but how could I turn down such a great invitation?!

After a tasty lunch, we headed over to the store. Wow! You would think that we had never been in a baby store before. I mean, its only been 10 years since we were first there looking at things for Andy. Gracie was only 9 months behind him! How can there be so many new things? And, why couldn't we find our "favorites" from when the kids were babies? I'm sure that from the dazed look on our faces, people thought we had no idea what we were doing! :)

We left there and went to Lizards and Lace. If you have children and haven't been there, I suggest you do. They have the cutest things! Kellye found Anna Kate's coming home outfit - it's perfect. I bought an adorable newborn cap and bib with her name embroidered on it. I've got this strange feeling that I'll be back to buy more.

Another baby to love . . . we are blessed!

1 comments: