Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Spring Break? Yes, please!


What happened to the snow!?  I mean, I don't want to sound like a spoiled brat or anything, but just a few snow days would've been nice! :)  Since we can't have snow days, I'll settle for Spring Break.


You all know that I LOVE my job, but it is definitively time for a break.  All of my kiddo's are so exhausted, which leaves me exhausted at the end of the day!  They have worked so hard in preparation for the school play.  I can't tell you how proud I was of all of them last night. One of my sweet boys came to me halfway through the play and said, "Ms. Hall - I'm done.  I don't want to go back up there!" I panicked and,  let's just say I, well. . . I bribed him to go back on!!  :~)  It worked!

Today, we were introduced to "Jump for Heart".  It's a fundraiser that our jump rope team will be doing after break to raise money for the American Heart Association.  The jump rope coach wanted Caroline to speak to the classes about her heart surgery.  She did a GREAT job, but I, however, stood in the back of the room and sobbed!  A flood of memories overcame me as I thought about our Little Bit in the hospital with all of those tubes in her tiny body.

So, what am I saying?  I'm a softie anyway, but right now, I'm so extremely exhausted that I can't control my emotions!  Yes, please gimme Spring Break!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment