Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

No more STINKIN' THINKIN'

I was looking back at some of my first posts on this blog today.  I found the first one. . .I titled the name of this blog "We Are Blessed".  I feel like I've not done a very good job lately of counting my blessings.  I've been more focused on all of the harder things in my life.  I'm sure that God is not pleased with this kind of  "Stinking Thinking", right, Mr. Randy?

So, today I am making myself a promise. . .NO MORE STINKIN' THINKIN'!  Now, this is going to be hard for me to do, so I will need your support!  I realize that I'm no good to anyone when I'm not focused on the right things.  There is a song that goes. . ."Count your blessings, name them one by one.  Count your blessings, see what God has done."  (It's a good thing you can't hear me!!)  :~)  I know that I can't possibly name them one by one, but I can try to remember them.

If you see me, or hear me, talking negative - just slap me, okay?  Really, tell me to stop it!  I'm getting my happy back - counting one blessing at a time!




0 comments:

Post a Comment