Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Six years ago today. . .

Its been six years ago today that our lives changed forever.  They say that time heals, but it doesn't really.  What we've learned over the years is to celebrate his life - a Sunday drive in his ol' blue truck, dinner at his favorite restaurant, or simply sitting around telling stories of his life. There are days that we all still cry, but there are also days that we smile when we see an old muscle car roaring down the road or watch his baby girls act just like him.  

Can you see Caroline in his sweet face?
 Today, if he were here, he would tell us to wipe away our tears and be about our business!  So, that is what I plan on doing . . . I have friends that need my support today as they mourn a loved one AND a birthday celebration to attend this afternoon, so I'm going to get up, brush myself off, and be about my business!  


Gracie Beth is born! 

1 comments:

  1. I miss Josh very much, but you're right, he would want us to fight the good fight and keep the faith. He loved his God, his family, and his friends. He left behind an example that all can follow no matter what age they may be. I believe you are setting the same example. Josh would be proud!!!

    ReplyDelete