Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year!

I simply cannot believe that another year has come and gone.  How do I count my blessings of the past year?  How do I thank God for keeping his hand on me and Andyman for yet another year?  I wish there were words to properly thank him for all he has done for me.

In 2013 lessons were learned, hearts were hurt, memories were made, and new hopes arrived.  I treasure them all.  I know that YHWH saw each tear that hit my pillow and every smile that crossed my face.  I know that even when I couldn't see the good, he did!  I know he showed grace and mercy in my foolishness and showed his great love and compassion when I had hard decisions to make. I know that he is still working on me (and, yes, I sang that song in my head as I typed that!) and I am ever so thankful!!

I thought it was tuff raising a little boy all alone . . . geesh - teenagers!  Thankfully, Andy is such a good boy.  I am thankful for his big heart and good conscience.  It is such a joy to hear him playing his instruments and singing.  His favorite thing to do is to plug the cd player to his amp, turn on our favorite church music cd, and play along.  Talk about my heart melting!!!!!  I mean, you just can't get upset when you hear your child using his talent to the glory of God, right?


I can't help but to wonder what might be in store for 2014.  My hearts desire is to put God first and do all I can to be a good solider for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment