Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Amazing Reactions!

I have had so many amazing reactions to my "40 for 40"!  My heart is overjoyed with the outpouring of love I feel from my friends and family.  It is going to be one FABULOUS year!!!

Jen had already been planning on a hot air balloon ride!  Woot, woot!!!!  She and Kellye are planning a special trip to a festival and I can't wait.  We are going to have so much fun.


Check this out!  I am beyond excited!!!!

I have some great friends who have committed to walking with me - some for the half marathon and others for some 5K's.  I've already registered for one - The Run or Dye in Nashville in June.  Training begins next week if you want to join us. :)

One of my dear friends called and said, "Wouldn't going for a drive with the top down be better than just the windows down?"  Why, yes, it would!  Can't wait for a warm day this summer to drive some country roads and enjoy the wind in my hair!

Mr. Randy Cline is VERY concerned about the hang gliding event.  Please don't worry, Mr. Randy!  I promise I will be just fine.  Does this make you feel better?   http://www.hanglide.com  

I am loving this year and it is just getting started.  Yes, my friends, I am blessed!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment