Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

My New Calm

It is amazing to me how peaceful and calm our home is!  After years of unsettled nervousness, I am just in awe of the precious feeling I have right now.  There is no doubt that God sent Chris to me.  He is simply amazing and I could not have dreamed of a better husband.

Now, I know what you're thinking - the new WILL wear off, Heather!  No, I really don't think so.  Maybe for some that is true, but after all he and I have been through to get to this point, I do not think the new will ever wear off.  We are both eager to get home in the evenings to see one another if it's only to sit on the back porch and chill.  Well, not a whole lot of chilling is taking place right now with us merging two homes into one AND working on my new classroom, but you get the point! :)

It's funny how I can't wait to get the laundry done and figure out what we are going to eat.  I even find myself thinking of what I can do to spoil him just a tad.  Hmm. . .what would he like for dessert tonight?

I am overjoyed with what our great God has done for us!  I will praise him for Chris for the rest of my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment