Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Classroom stuff. . .

Each year I spend way too much time and money on redecorating my classroom.  The kids love it and are always talking about what my classroom theme will be next. ;)    I wish I had pictures of all of my rooms, but I don't believe I do. Here are a few. . .


This was the year that I did a 50's theme!  We had SOOOO much fun with this!  EVERYTHING we did this school year revolved around our theme.  I even came to school in a poodle skirt one day! :)












Last  year I had an "All American" themed classroom.  We were able to have two soldier friends that we wrote and emailed back and forth with.  The kids really learned about what it meant to serve our country.  It was GREAT!







 And this year. . .well, I thought it would be fun to use some owls! 
"2nd Grade is a Hoot!"





Every year I place a picture of myself when I was their age in my classroom.  I explain to them that I was once their age and that I understand how scary it can be sometimes. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment