Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I am not skilled to understand. . .

"I am not skilled to understand, what God has willed, what God has planned. . . "

I have had this song on my mind all day.  As I was getting ready for work this morning, it kept rolling over and over in my mind. 

Life is never what we think it's going to be. . .just when we think we have things all figured out - BAMM!  I realize that change is inevitable.  I realize that we grow and learn from different trials and experiences.  What I'm learning along the way is to NOT guestion God's will.  During one of the hardest trials of my life I was given this scripture -


Ecclesiastes 7:10
Do not say, "Why were the old days better than these?" For it is not wise to ask such questions.

I've thought back to this at different times since then and remind myself that all things happen for a reason - God's reasons!

But, as I look into the future I find myself worrying about things.  Isn't that silly - worrying about what God has planned?  Maybe one day it will sink into this hard head  that it is not mine to understand.  I need to trust that HIS will is ALWAYS perfect! 


So, thinking on this today, I say Amen to whatever it is that God has planned.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment