Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

My Pond

 
 


My mother has a new camera and is having way to much fun using it! ;)  I've been getting emails of beautiful pictures the past few days. Friday I received an e-mail with the subject "Your Pond".  To say that my mother knows me all to well is an understatement.  She knows that this pond is where I go when I need time alone - time to pray or just sit and think things out. 

On the day of the tornado, after I had made sure that Mom and Kellye were taken care of and with people I trusted at the time, I made my way to the pond.  I hadn't even had time to cry yet - I was taking care of them and trying to be strong.  There is so much of that day and the following days that are a blurr to me, but I distinctly remember that when I came back into the house after being at the pond momma told me that some of our friends were panicking because they couldn't find me.  She whispered to me that she knew where I had been - my pond!

This is my favorite place! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment