Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's only a tire!

If there is anything that I've learned its that things never really go as planned!  I once read that if you want to make God laugh just tell him your plans!  :)  It's so true!     So, I didn't get to see the beautiful leaves that I planned on seeing Saturday, but the the ones I did see were BEAUTIFUL!   The day was filled with sweet memories for me to treasure.  ~ My new favorite country artist is Jamey Johnson (who knew?).  Fred Flintstone lives in Tennessee!  WalMart can be entertaining for 2 1/2 hours.  Potato pizza is actually very good!  And most importantly - There is a downstairs level to The Knife Store that I never knew existed!


Yeah, sometimes there are 'curbs' that pop up out of nowhere and seem to throw us off of our planned route.  We have a choice - we can either get mad and be miserable, or we can fix the tire and smile knowing that we are safe!   After all, it's only a tire, right? ;)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment