Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Looks like I've been upgraded!

It seems just like yesterday I was bringing Andyman home from the hospital.  (He was the prettiest baby in the world - don't try to argue the point, you will not win!) ;)  It's hard to believe that he is 12 years old!  Friday night he wanted me to take him and some of his buddies roller skating.  I do believe it was Gracie Beth's idea!!  At any rate, I loaded up my car and meet others there.  The kids had a big time!

Now, those of you who know me well know that there was NO WAY I was going to leave the skating rink!  Thank goodness Tammy Primm and Bubba stayed with me.  We sat in the back and stayed out of the way, but you better believe that we were watching things closely.  Well, Bubba was there - need I say more? ;)

I sent this picture to my mom while I was still sitting at the rink.  Her reply?  "Looks like you've been upgraded to middle school!  I remember those days well!  Love, Mom"




2 comments:

  1. Just want you to know that I love that you are posting more frequently. I enjoy folllowing the adventures of Heather and Andyman. Love to you, Julianne

    ReplyDelete