Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Alone in the quiet. . .

Today and tomorrow are one of those rare times that Andy has no school but I have to work.  He loves it because  he gets to spend  lots of time with Grangran and Grandad!  It makes my heart happy to know that even during these pre-teen years he WANTS to be with them.  Through all of our cRaZy ups and downs the past eight years, Mom and Dad have been a true and steady constant for him (well, for me too I guess).

 You would think that after all these years I would be used to it when he is gone. . .  he goes to visit his dad every other weekend.  For some reason, this house has seemed extra quite tonight.  I usually have music playing in the background but my radio has died.  *Good excuse to buy a new one, right!?*  What I'm trying to say is that it is SO QUIET!!  I can hear the crickets outside!  Shh. . .  can you hear em? ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment