Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

What I could see today

Isn't it funny how we all have our "very own pew" at church and that's where we insist on sitting every  service?  I have sat with my parents for as long as I can remember.  During my teen years I thought I was too cool to sit with them, but that eventually changed and I reclaimed my seat right next to them.  Andy thinks that he MUST sit right between his Grangran and Grandad!  It's not even up for discussion! :)

Well, today, I sat behind Mom and Dad.  (We had service at the Rec Building since it was retreat weekend and our seating arrangements were a little off.)  We had an amazing service both last night and this morning and the power of God was evident.  Sitting behind my mother I could see her hand raised high in the air praising our great YHWH YHWSH.  Precious memories - that's all I have to say.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment